Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Maui On My Mind




Ok, Maui is usually not far from my mind... how do you think I keep my sanity?!
But in trying to find a family a trip to San Diego, a lovely place; I was able to find
a trip in the same budget for Maui, including airfare and rental car.

When you find yourself on a budget or you're taking the whole family along, a
condo is a good choice. There are many available in different areas and they are
usually quite larger than the hotel rooms. They come with kitchens so you can
save a lot of money by simply cooking some of your meals. Remember, you're
on Maui where fresh fish is always available in the markets. I have stayed in
hotels and condos on Maui.

When in a condo, I'll have a great breakfast out on
the lanai and then head out. I'll have a nice lunch out and then a candlit dinner
on the lanai again or I'll have a nice dinner out. You can buy a cooler and have a
romantic picnic on the beach. I've gotten many compliments for doing that and it
was inexpensive and took little effort. Save the cooler for your trip to Hana and
upcountry; you'll be using it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment